Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where do I go from here?

Sitting here thinking about tomorrow
In the place where future is dull
To where my heart should follow
I could not perceive

I try to listens the subtlest voice inside
Direction out of sight
But all I can hear is just the sound of emptiness
Simply nothing, slowly impaled

I’ve tried, I crushed my bones
Tears my heart out
Somehow, nothing seems to come my way
Should I stop and pretend everything’s okay
Or I should wait for another ray of hope

Ooh Hope!
How I hate that word
The dope of life
Making me unwilling to stop
From trying and trying and trying
And what do I get from that?
Nothing but pain and a rude awakening
That every failure becomes the moment of probability
For I might forever be
Just another stranger in the crowd

Where do I go from here?
What should I do to stay alive?
There are thousand paths ahead
But one path I’ll never take
I’ll never run away

No comments: