Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thinking how not to think too much


I think too much. I think that’s how I became a sensitive person. I think if I stop thinking too much, somehow my life would be easier, lighter. But where should I start, I wonder.

Should I begin with not thinking too much when I’m going to make a decision. But how could I know that I will take the right path? Or I’m not supposed to know it before I gone through it. You can always predict what will happen, can’t you? Of course it’s not going to be 100% right. Hello, I think that’s why it called prediction. Am I doing it again? Thinking too much. Urgghh!!! What should I do?

Should I stop questioning my ability, my heart, and myself? Yeah, I think that is a good start. Remembering what Gandhi once said, that if you want to change the world, starts from yourself. But, how in the world should I stop doubting myself?

Should I stop thinking about what other people think about me? Should I be oblivious about other people feeling? Should I build my own nest and live there, away from everyone.

Think! C’mon think how can I be a happier person. I’m a dark person and I tend to push away all the people around me. People who actually, care and nice to me.

Think!!! Think!! Think! Think? I think that’s the problem. Stop thinking and take action. Go out there, get my hand dirty and my T-shirt full of sweats. Yap! That’s it. That’s the freakin answer, I think.

No comments: