Monday, December 22, 2008

Trying

I’m trying to overcome my darkness

That has been undermining inside

Creating holes where hopes and happiness slip away


I’ll fighting it, like I’ve never fight before

But I know is not going to be easy

I know it’s not gonna just let me go

It will fight back, stronger than I’ve could ever imagined


It will appear through the people I love

Sometimes it will take them away forever

Leave me with nothing…

Nothing but pain and despair

And regret


It will slip into my hopes

And it will let me watch it all

While it shattered them like crystal ball


It will shows before me

With a wolf grin on it face

In the darkest day of my life

To convince me to lay down my arms

That I’m not strong enough

Not brave enough

Not good enough

No enough to beat myself


But I have to be belief

Even I don’t know how

I have to be able to walk through this long and harrowing road

Even I don’t know where to find the strength


I have to try

That is all I know

I have to try

That is all I can do

No comments: