Friday, January 29, 2010

in a place with time

In the midst of books, on a bamboo chair, here I am, sitting alone staring at my Lenovo not sure what I should do. The air con is breezing icy breath severe through my skin leaving pain in my bones.

Mr. Curiosity playing through my earphone, the slicing cadence makes me weaker and weaker.

Hey Mr. Curiosity
Is it true what they've been saying about you
Are you killing me?
You took care of the cat already
And for those who think it's heavy
Is it the truth
Or is it only gossip
Call it mystery or anything
Just as long as you'd call me
I sent the message on did you get it when I left it
See this catastrophic event
It wasn't meant to mean no harm
But to think there's nothing wrong is a problem


I take a sip of a hot milk tea, writers tea they called it, to keep me warm, to rest my unrest anxiety. But it went cold even before the glass reach my lips. Time consumes, first was my dreams and now is the heat of my drink. And it will never stop, no matter how hard you fight, how smart you hide.

Not even magic can stop time’s beastly appetite. Not even magic. Let alone myself.

Time goes tik tok tik tok
While my life goes boom boom boom KABOOM!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Get Mr. Curiosity, tie him tightly on a chair,ask him deeply. Then listen what he says. I thought I loved Mr Curiosity. :p